Monday, February 5, 2007

Love 1.0

Peace that overwhelmeth
I speak not from superficialities
My heart sees what my eyes do not
Evidence provides a soft cushion
But God knows the path ahead
Unexpected wonderstruck
Happiness consumes me
If only no constraints of time
There be some way to slow life
I'd take each day and make it a year
Yet still a moment with one who's close
Significance of words are so strong
Actions speak louder than a tone
Today I speak of great melody
I wait and wonder when
Hope not for the times of storm
Knowing they will come I stand strong
Prepare myself for the greatest winds and rain
I'll be strong for who may choose to seek shelter
Patience be mine it is my greatest prayer
As many strong have fallen aside
I will stay and remain
No man shall move this rock
This rock on which I stand and hold to
Jesus is the solid the one whom I cannot ignore
He has made Himself known to me daily
The one who is my eternal peace
I shall make myself His
In deed and duty follow Him
Not one thing shall steal me away
Praise the Father Son and Holy Spirit
Bringing peace with each day with each moment
Though my mind is simple and weak
My guidance is from above

No comments: