Thursday, February 8, 2007

Higher Thought 1.0

Whether it be higher thought or lower thought maybe even crazy talk I will share a small bit of my thoughts on ... ontology and origin. Here is a thought I was sharing a couple of weeks ago. Where I find compassion for those who believe in an infinitely recurring universe that repeats itself over and over again. I am not actually holding to this position I just understand it a bit. Consider... God, then man... God always, man His creation only part of always... a small fragment of that which we call eternity. If man is here in this small and insignificant section of infinite what for... My thoughts lead me to two more areas. The spirits of man in Heaven once the earth and man has passed away... Either infinite amounts of time passes by and Man is forgotten and the wondrous acts of God pass away... Or memory is also infinite and the impact is just significant enough to impact the actions and significance of life as spirits living in communion and out of communion with and without God. These are the two of the possibilities which I have concluded. Pray tell any suggestions related to the paradigm I am working from.

No comments: