Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm tired

I am so tired, my fingers are heavy. My eyes are itchy and my eyelids are heavy. Coffee is not motivating any form of movement. My legs are tired and the desire to move is nonexistent. My comfort level is desirable, however I would prefer to be parallel to the ground and with my eyes closed imagining the dream things that dance about in my mind. My leg falls asleep to tease me, that it has more freedom of choice and freedom of judgment than I do. I stretch to attempt to increase the bloodflow to some of the areas in my body. I reposition my body to facilitate attentiveness. In reality all I needed was more sleep, nothing special just sleep. My mind actually fools me in regular intervals that it is shutting down, causing me to shake my head to prevent it from shutting down, in a similar way that a computer shuts down. It's too early. It's too late.

No comments: